Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012

A Song from the Film - Love in the Time of Cholera- based on the book by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Pienso en ti
Cada dia pienso en ti
pienso un poco mas en ti
despedazo mi corazon
se destruye algo de mi.
Cada dia pienso en ti
pienso un poco mas en ti.
Cada vez que sale el sol
busco un algo de valor
para continuar asi
y te veo asi no te toque
rezo por ti cada noche
amanece y pienso en ti
y retumba en mis oidos
el tic-tac de los relojes
y sigo pensando en ti
y sigo pensando...

I think of you
Every day I think of you,
I think a little more of you.
I tear my reasoning into pieces,
ruining some part of myself.
Every day I think of you,
I think a little more of you.
Every time the sun sets,
I look for a little bit of courage
to go on like this,
and I see you this way, don't touch you,
I pray for you every night.
Dawn breaks and I think of you
and the tick-tock of the clocks
echoes in my ears,
And I keep thinking of you
And I keep thinking...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento